Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: House Rules
01-20-2012, 04:21 PM #1
In order to participate in the Farmer Forums, we ask that you adhere to the following rules:
Registration to this forum is free! We do insist that you abide by the rules and policies detailed below. If you agree to the terms, please check the 'I agree' checkbox and press the 'Complete Registration' button below. If you would like to cancel the registration, click here to return to the forums index.
Although the administrators and moderators of Farmer Forums will attempt to keep all objectionable messages off this site, it is impossible for us to review all messages. All messages express the views of the author, and neither the owners of Farmer Forums, nor vBulletin Solutions, Inc. (developers of vBulletin) will be held responsible for the content of any message.
By agreeing to these rules, you warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-oriented, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violative of any laws.
The owners of Farmer Forums reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any content item for any reason.
The following are a general list of rules for our community. We want a community of members that respect each other and other's opinions. The rules may be modified or amended at any time without prior notice.
- No offensive/derogatory usernames. Usernames that are offensive in nature will not be accepted, and those accounts will be deleted. Whether or not usernames are offensive will be determined at the sole discretion of the Farmer Forums staff.
- No Personal Insults/Abuse. This site is provided to you for free, and you are free to disagree with other posters, but if you stoop to personal abuse, obscene comments, flaming, or other attacks on another forum member, your post(s), and possibly your account, will be deleted. If you have issues with another member, please deal with it privately. If YOU are insulted by another member - report the post. PLEASE DO NOT retaliate.
- No Vulgar Language or Profanity. Please refrain from using any vulgar language that would offend someone else, we want to keep the Farmer Forums family-friendly.
- No Repeat/Cross-Forum Posts. If no-one answers your question, bump it rather than posting it again and please don't post the same question in every forum, just the most appropriate one. Reading the same question over and over again is the best way to annoy people and the worst way to get answers.
- No Illegal Suggestions. Please no pointers, how-to’s,etc of any illegal practices.
- Keep it clean. Please, no pornographic material or links to it.
- Political threads or Religious threads of a derogatory/controversial nature are NOT allowed. If you're not sure, don't post it.
The Farmer Forums Moderating Staff will make the final determination of the relevance and appropriateness of any and all posts.
DISCLAIMER: Neither Farmer Forums, nor any of its representatives, takes ANY responsibility for any sales or trades made in these forums. This is to be dealt with by the buyer/seller at all times. Personal information, including email addresses, will not be disclosed for any reason. Please use common-sense “safety” procedures when buying or trading. Farmer Forums will NOT become involved in a dispute between buyer & seller.
There are consequences for violating the rules on the Farmer Forums. Our intention is not to be heavy-handed with this, but as this forum grows, we need to be able to keep the peace and maintain a 'friendly’ and civil forum.
First infraction: A warning will be issued & will be noted by the moderators. If the severity of the first infraction is deemed excessive a suspension of 24-48 hours may be imposed.
Second infraction: A warning will be issued & will be noted by the moderators, AND a suspension of membership privileges for a period of up to 2 weeks will be imposed.
Third infraction: A warning will be issued & will be noted by the moderators, AND a permanent ban will be imposed on the individual.
Imposition of these consequences is at the sole discretion of the site management.
A first infraction warning may be rescinded, at the sole discretion of the site management, after a period of 6 months, provided that the member has conformed to the Farmer Forums' rules.
A second infraction warning may be rescinded, at the sole discretion of the site management, after a period of 1 YEAR, provided that the member has conformed to the Farmer Forums' rules.
A banned member may request re-instatement after a period of 1 YEAR after the ban was imposed. Approval of re-instatement IS NOT AUTOMATIC. Approval of re-instatement, or declining to do so, is at the sole discretion of the site management. Re-instated members must avoid receiving ANY warnings for a period of 1 YEAR or an irrevocable lifetime ban will be imposed.